Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Street Gang Business Cards

Apparently these were used to hand out to prospective gang members or to hand to random people to intimidate them or to just announce who they were. I read that they used a lot of swastikas and KKK imagery to scare people as most of these gangs were multiracial in membership. Most of these are from the Chicago area I believe.































































































































2 comments:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Eric Samek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. next

    ReplyDelete